KFC Style Chicken Popcorn Recipe at Home
Every time we went to KFC, we wish to have the chicken popcorn in our home. They taste so good with juicy inside and crunchy outside. especially kids loves them. Have you ever worried how to cook Chicken popcorn in home?. Don’t worry folks. This is as simple as writing a mail to your friend. Here’s have a look how to make Chicken popcorn in KFC style.
- 300 grams Chicken (Boneless)
- 1 cup corn flour (or corn starch)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder (or Paprika Powder)
- ½ tsp Garam masala (or all spice)
- Oil for deep frying
Chicken Popcorn Recipe
- Clean the chicken with lukewarm water.
- Cut the boneless chicken in to tiny bite sized pieces.
- Mix the corn flour, chilli powder, garam masala, Ginger garlic paste in a bowl.
- Now beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Arrange flour mix, Bread crumbs and eggs in a line.
- Now, dip the chicken pieces in corn flour, then in eggs mixture.
- After drying, repeat above step for one more time. Keep the chicken pieces aside.
- Heat the oil for deep fry. Place the chicken pieces in the hot oil and cook until golden brown color on medium flame.
- remove from the oil and drain the excess oil on paper towel.
- Season with salt and serve hot with your favorite sauce or dip.
Don’t forget to leave your comment. happy cooking.