How to make Restaurant Style Gobi Manchurian
Gobi Manchurian is a favorite food for most of the people. But, during this lock-down nobody dared to enter hotels even for the takeaways. So, why don’t we try this at home? It’s as easy as making Pasta. Don’t believe me? Try it yourself
Ingredients required for preparation of Gobi Manchuria
- In a bowl take plenty of water and add a tbsp. of milk .
- Add the Cauliflower florets and boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain the water and pat dry on a fresh cloth.
- In a separate bowl, add 2 tbsp.cornflour and 4 tbsp flour to make thin batter.
- Add 1/4 tsp. each of red chilli powder, ginger, garlic and salt to taste.
- Now take the florets one by one and dip in the batter and deep fry in hot oil. Keep aside.
- In the remaining oil, add leftover crushed red chilli, ginger and garlic fry for one minute. Add some salt and spring onions.
- Saute for a minute. Add 250 ml water and bring to a boil.
- Add 1 tbsp. cornflour to 1/4 cup water and dissolve well.
- Stir continuously till it resumes boiling. Boil till the gravy becomes transparent. Add florets and Soya-sauce. Boil for two more minutes and remove.
- Serve hot with noodles, rice or Chapati.
- If you like Dry Gobi Manchurian, you can made it by omitting the gravy.
- Make florets as above but instead of adding water, add fried florets, spring onions and Soya-sauce at this stage.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp. cornflour on the florets and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Serve super hot with chilli garlic sauce or tomato sauce.
Enjoy the evening with this delicious snacks. Don’t you find it simple?
Making time: 45 minutes
Makes for: 6
Shelf life: Best fresh
Click here for KFC Style Chicken Popcorn recipe at Home